Cover Letter

COVER LETTER OF: WILLIAM EDE


APT 3 - 729 - 14th AVENUE EAST 1-778-997-5614
VANCOUVER, B.C.
CANADA V5T 2N3 ca66bill@vfs.com



Oct 13, 2008

I am a recent graduate of the Vancouver Film School, Where i earned diplomas in Foundation Design and Classical Animation.

My expertise is in illustration, character design, composition, layout, perspective, animation, background design, story boarding, effects animation, color theory, and clean up. I also have knowledge in digital ink & paint, sound, production, Flash, photoshop, Toon Boom Opus, and communication design.

My strengths are productivity, a positive attitude and an ability to quickly learn new technical skills.

Please take a moment to look at my portfolio- my latest work is always Viewable at http://Billyede.blogspot.com/.



In animation the possibilities are endless,
and the tools constantly changing.

I take great pride in applying traditional
techniques of art and animation to whatever medium I'm using.

I look at every project
as a creative challenge and an opportunity to learn
and grow


Thank you in advance for your time and consideration!

Sincerely,

Bill Ede

1 comment:

ShAk said...

its really nice pic keep it up u can man cheeers