- ▼ 2008 (46)
- ► 2009 (20)
APT 3 -729 – 14th AVENUE EAST
CANADA V5T 2N3
(778) 997 5614
Nickalodeon Open Mic Project
Character design pitch -
My Cousin Roody
Classic Car Wash Sandwich board logo
2008 - 2009
• Glen Kennedy Animation/ Fat Cat Studio
Show: Three Delivery
Animator - Traditional animation using Flash 8 and a Cintiq tablet.
Glen Kennedy Animation
• Trick 17 Stop motion competition
Team: By the beard of Moose
Story, Story boarding, Animation.
• Silence is Golden - Neil Every
Production board artist/ Concept artist/ Illustrations
• International Rocket Ship - Marv Newland
Mystery at Swan Lake
- Clean up Artist
- Inbetween artist
• Narooz- Big Bad Boo - Glen Kennedy
Episodes: 11 and 12 (Animator in Toon Boom Harmony)
• Magpie Entertainment - Jeffrey Mueller
Animator,Layout artist, Clean up artist, character designer, storyboard and leica reel timing.
2)Come and get it:
Background concept artist
• Tribal/ DDB: Bc Hydro
Production board artist
• Lovin' Arms - The Wood Brothers
(Student Music Video)
Animator, Background artist, Character designer, Story development,
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA - GRADUATED 2004
FURTHER EDUCATION: VANCOUVER FILM SCHOOL
3RD FLOOR - 1380 BURRARD STREET
CANADA V6B 2V5
Diploma in Foundation Visual Art & Design August 2005 - August 2006 Graduated
This program combined traditional theories of arts education with training in modern visual media such as film, animation, and digital technologies.
Digital Media, Life Drawing, 2D Design, Flash Lens-Based Media, Sequential Media, Art, Design & Media History, Written Communication, Acting, Intro to Animation, Sound Design, Cine and Location Sound, XHTML Authoring, Art Direction, Story Development, Editing, Directing, Animation, Drawing, & Anatomy, Character Design, Maya Animation, Web Publishing, Interface Design, Fine Art, Communication Design
Classical Animation January 2007 - December 2007 Graduated
Learning the cornerstones of animation technique - drawing, storyboarding, layout, background and character design gaining a thorough understanding of physical motion, weight and balance, and the different properties of texture and form.
The Classical Animation program taught the entire animation process, from developing a concept to delivering a finished product. Learning to transform ideas into stories by working creatively with writers, directors, producers, actors, and sound designers. In addition to studying the cornerstones of animation, working with the latest technologies such as Toon Boom Opus, Flash, Photoshop, and After Effects.
Film Theory, History of Animation, Life Drawing, Character Design, Clean-Up, Composition, Layout, Perspective, Story Concept, Animation, Animation Assist, Camera Technique, Doping Fundamentals, Background Design, Storyboarding, Effects Animation, Colour Theory, Doping & Slugging, Final Film Concept, Post Production, Digital Ink & Paint, Sound, Industry Workshops, OpusToon Boom , Photoshop, Flash
1) The Giant - a classically animated short This short film was designed starting in September/07 and completed in December/07. All elements of this film were done by myself; character design, storyboards, layout, rough animation, assisting, clean up animation, compositing and colour in Opus Toon Boom (program I used).
2) One Track Mind - Flash animated short A short film which was completed in 3 weeks from November 24/07 to December 14/07. The following were done by myself; character design, storyboards, backgrounds, animation using flash, and music.
Moose Pagan Email : email@example.com
Dieter Mueller Email: Dieter@vfs.com
Jeffrey Mueller Email: firstname.lastname@example.org